What is Dragon?

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:54:50 +0900

dialectic of Socrates
Eastern mysticism involves Draconism and Pelorian Illumination Idea. So, what is Gloranthan Dragon?
Monster like Great Old One in Cthulhu World? Or Humorous Jabberwacky? Easy to Kill Monster in Advanced Dungeons and Dragons? I think Gloranthan Dragon is on border above these example:

Draconic Calendar is used by Remnants of Vithela Continent.
(and Teshnos, Ignorance, East of Pent) Silence, Secret, Being, Experience,
Thought, Spirit
Why? Draconism is only mainstream in Kralorela, isn't it?
(I have only Japanese translated version of weeks in stock, 7*7*6
when do this calendar put on First Day in Thayalan Calendar? Spring Equinox? Sacred Time?)
What is Cult of Orca? Thrunhin Da? August Dragon?