Re: What is Dragon?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:23:21 GMT

TERRA INCOGNITA:
> So, what is Gloranthan Dragon?
> Monster like Great Old One in Cthulhu World? Or Humorous Jabberwacky?
> Easy to Kill Monster in Advanced Dungeons and Dragons?
> I think Gloranthan Dragon is on border above these example:

A Gloranthan dracon can be either an only moderately hideously hard to kill specimen, like the RQ2 Dream Dragon stats, or an entity so large it's impossible for a normal mortal to look at without going stark-staring mad.

> Draconic Calendar is used by Remnants of Vithela Continent.
> (and Teshnos, Ignorance, East of Pent) Silence, Secret, Being, Experience,
> Thought, Spirit
> Why? Draconism is only mainstream in Kralorela, isn't it?

It's only a Kralori thing, AFAIK.

> (I have only Japanese translated version of weeks in stock, 7*7*6
> when do this calendar put on First Day in Thayalan Calendar? Spring Equinox?
> Sacred Time?)

I think so, yes.

> What is Cult of Orca? Thrunhin Da? August Dragon?

As I said in an earlier post, it's a practice the Kralori learned the secrets of from Thrunhin Da.

Cheers,
Alex.