Re: How many wives can you have?

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:32:13 EST

In a message dated 2/4/00 11:47:04PM, you write:

<< Subject: how many can you have wives? >>

I am not entirely sure, I think certain cult descriptions spell it out explicitly (e.g. Storm Bull may marry many Earth Priestesses (whther this is a Praxian variation or not I am not sure about), Orlanthi barbarian belt seems to go for monogamy (if of the serial variety), I feel Dara Happans would be monogamous, but Shargash seems to have had affairs . I expect Lodrili to be less formal about personal relations and therefore a few people get away with bigamy, I don't know about Pentans but they certainly had a stage where each man had 100 wives (post Night of Horror) so it seems possible, and may have some bearing on Dara Happan nobility. The Esrolians seem to have some sort of polyandry

Keith N