Describing HeroWars...

From: Dan McCluskey <daniem_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:29:19 -0800

As one of the ruthless folk "throwing wwww's around", I would like to apologize to anyone annoyed at not knowing what the hell I'm on about.

I'd love to give a nice, thorough, description of the mechanics, but I'm afraid that there is the small matter of the (implied or actual) Non-Disclosure- Agreement that the playtesters are subject to.

Basically, as a condition of playtest, we all agreed not to give out the details of the system. We are not morally or legally allowed to. I may even have been stretching the rules to list the stats I did, but am fairly certain that that is not the case.

As much as I would love to share, I'm afraid that you will either have to wait, or pony up a $100 GTA initiate fee to see the rules.

sorry,
danm