Esrolian pro-lifers

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:52:40 -0000

Martin Cule and Alex talking about when it's appropriate to send in the ferret:

MC: "Meself I'd say that it isn't necessarily a matter of theological debate, given the availability of Soul Sight and similar effects."

AF: "Thereby only making it a matter of debate between people with different 'versions' of the Feat..."

I agree with Alex: The God you get the ability from determines when the "Soul Sight" Divine Spell / "It's Life Jim" Feat * tells the caster there's another soul in the mum.

I'd be interested in knowing other people's opinions on how various cultures and religions interpret the result. FREX I'm wrestling with whether Esrolia is the ultimate bastion of pro-life ** ("We're all mothers here!") or pro-choice ("We're Women, not just Mothers"). Perhaps the various aspects of Ernalda have different attitudes?

Cheers,

Ash

*Delete according to preferrence and whether your own personal Soul Sight detects RQ as alive anymore.

**Appologies for using emotive and politicised modern terms.