Another appology

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:52:39 -0000

Andreas he say:

"A while ago somebody asked if he could get an explanation of the HW
mechanics since it was refered to and he and everyone else probably was going to buy it anyway. He got a pretty silly answer back."

Sorry if my suggestion that the person asking the question forked out his hard earned cash and joined the GTA so he could see a pre-release copy of the core mechanics was so offensive to Sir. It was made in the spirit of (a) help fund the bleeding game so 'everyone probably' has something to buy and (b) why piddle about with a summary when you can see the real thing?

Further: "Then someone says that he wants to get an idea about this new system and politely asks for it. People refuse!"

Then goes on to say:

"I have been able to look at the new game myself, without being a GTA
member..."

Good for you. Now, explain the system rather than having a go at the people that didn't, whatever their personal reasons for it.

"Do you want Glorantha to be totally dead, or do you want people to know
about it?"

Nah, I laid out $105 so I could say to my Children: "See that commercial and artistic failure called Glorantha son? I helped fund it. Bugger, I thought my free book and t-shirt one day would be yours."

As for the old chestnut... "RQ is _dead_", shit, what on Earth do I and 7 other people play every other thursday night? I'm bloody sure Brian Tickler and Michael Cule play it as well, presumably in groups, unless it's all another conspiracy. It's only dead when you pull my rulebook from my dead fingers. Even without the rules I can remember enough to keep it alive... ~maniacal laughter~

Cheers,

Ash