East Isle Calendars

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:52:21 +1300

Nils Weinander:

TI>>> Draconic Calendar is used by Remnants of Vithela Continent.
>>> [...] Why? Draconism is only mainstream in Kralorela, isn't it?

ABF>> It's only a Kralori thing, AFAIK.

>GCotHW claims that the Kralorelan calendar is used all over
>the east, as TERRA says, but I agree with Alex, that it is
>used only in Kralorela.

He didn't say that, he said Draconism was only a Kralori thing. I do think it is used throughout former Abzered as the Tsankth cult is known to have its holy day in the week of Unpathed Waters in the Month of Spirit (according to Gods of Glorantha).

>The ancestral dragons are not known
>in the rest of the east and the number six has no special
>mythic significance.

But the calender makes no mention of dragons. What it does say is the Month of Silence, Spirit etc.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #371