Urox, Shargash, Tolat etc.

From: Ilav Topix <ilavtopix_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:05:13 GMT

From various sources:

> >Finally, has anyone got any good ideas for Storm Bull myths?
>
>There should certainly be at least one myth linking Storm Bull with
>each of his associated cults...The Gift of Orlanth's Shield, Storm
>Bull Learns the Meaning of Fear from Zorak Zoran, etc. plus any
>cult that Storm Bull is associated to will have myths.
>Drastic: Prax and the Prax issues of Tales had some stories.

I recommend Waha and Praxian myths for Storm Bull. The Block is still there, isn't it? I also recall reading from past-past digests that Storm Bull is a god seriously weakened by Wakboth, Ragnaglar and ZZ. So his myths should not enable much power-seeking heroquesting, IMOHO.

>Btw, who protects the Lismelder from Delecti then? =)

To this I suggest: the Duck's wife, maybe? What's her name, then?

>Subject: Help, help, I'm being repressed.

I'm sure that anyone is able to repress you, Alex, without help from myself.

This statement links me directly to this question, quoting Terra:
>Shargash and Lightning Boy

Some time ago I asked Alex, who truly deserves to be repressed, if he could give me any hint on these topix (sorry) topics:

My PCs enrage the Amazons of Trowjang and damaged Tolat Cult in Teshnos. Do any of you think that this fact could have side effects in the west, when and if they return, through the cults of Orlanth and Shargash (that, I read somewhere, are connected to Tolat in a way I do not dare to fathom myself)?

>the Yelmic cults. Tarnils is a front leader and an includer. The feats
>were
>written to show his heroic context.
>
>Martin Laurie

What does it mean, Martin, that Tarnils is an includer? That his cult includes Humakt's? Am I off-road?

>rant about how bad HW is going to be on the Digest sight unseen.
>
> Cheers
> David

Quit arguing! I have paid my 105 fee US$ and I am going to study the HW rules this week-end.
Please delay the argument until I can join it...

>Great stuff, another man who wants to by me a drink! Mine's an
>ale (or nearest ethnic equivalent) with an Ardbeg chaser, you being
>a member of the Retail Bourgeois, Gary. ;-)

Don't tempt me, foul Fergusonman, begone! I hope never to meet the likes of you face to face ;-) ;-)

Dasvidania
(sl`n yourself outside my list!)

Ilav