Future HW list

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain.RAMEAU_at_total.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2000 10:41:03 +0100

Philip Hibbs wrote :

>I hear Greg has plans for this. It might be a good idea to get the structures
>in place before the game is out, but on the other hand, he may want to avoid a
>situation where new players join a list that has already been running for
>weeks, and is full of and monopolised by unapproachable old-timer Gloranthan
>elitists!

I fully agree. We should all be able to have the final version in hands before discussion start on the list, at least for reference purpose. To be honest, without any example and out of context, the HW rules synopsis now available on the Glorantha web site doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and is definitely not enough to follow a discussion on it (despite the note saying that this is sufficient to play HW !).

Alain.
http://www.karamo.btinternet.com/rq.htm