Re: Unrelated questions

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:44:10 EST

In a message dated 2/15/00 10:17:48PM, you write:

<< 1) If Issaries traded away one of his Trade/Communication runes to  Argan Argar, what did he get in return?>>

He needed someone else with a Communication Rune to talk to; a bit like the person with the first telephone.

<< 2) Thanatar's hatred of Lhankor Mhy stems from a battle in which
 Lhankor Mhy advised another god on how to defeat Tien's vastly superior  army. Which god did LM advise?>>

I don't know but would put my money on some sort of Ignorance deity; black sun or someone like that.

<< 3) If Orlanth was imprisoned after the fall of Whitewall, does that
 mean he wasn't available for Divination, Divine Intervention, and powering  Rune magic?>>

It must be something like this, IMO. Since this siege hasn't yet happened IMG I don't really know.

 Keith N