Re: Parg Ilisi

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:57:14 +0900

David Cake:
>Was Parg Isisi Bellex Maximus? It doesn't sound right to me. He is
>only desribed as being a skilled general.

I saw Nick Brooke websight: and thought it as quite nice idea.

Alex Ferguson:
>(Furthermore, if there's two things
>I can't stand, it's racists, and those bloody English...)

Is it me?

>Date: 16 Feb 2000 10:22:52 -0600
>From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
>Subject: Gloranthan trading

 > Off to a new topic... or perhaps a series of topics. In general I  > have some questions about trading. My main questions:

  > * what are the principle trade routes in Glorantha?

 > * what is the volume of trade along these routes?

    > * what general goods are produces in one region that are valued in    > other regions?

    > * how much trade takes place between the continents? any?

     >* what are the most mercantile cultures? the least?

     >* specifically, how mercantile are the West and the East?

     >I'm looking for the major items, spanning large areas, not trade
     >within a smaller area.  RW equivalents would be, for example,
     >spice-gold exchange between Mediterranean/Europe and south asia/se
    > asia; or lumber/fir trade along the volga ca. 1000 AD; or the silk
     >road.

  Loren Miller's Website contained long gloranthan document about international trade.
but now it closed, if you want documentation copy, E-mail me or some others have stock, I have with PC text style.

My e-mail address may move here for the time being. I should thank here to Nick Brooke and Alex Ferguson answering my becoming untoxicated and broken English letter.

sincerely: