Economic Question

From: Matthew Thale <mattt_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:14:39 -0700

My apologies for an off topic (i.e. not directly Gloranthan related) question.

What do you think is the best way to purchase Hero Wars in order to maximize Issaries Inc's profits and growth opportunities?

Here are my thought on the subject.

  1. Purchasing direct is likely to provide the most profit to Issaries.
  2. Purchasing through a local retailer is going to show the local retailer that the game is selling, and may help spread the word and make more sales, thus providing more profit to Issaries.
  3. Purchasing through Wizard's Attic is always a choice (good service, good selection of games that I can't find any place else), but may not be the best thing to do to help Issaries make money or to help spread the word about game expansions.

Since I'm a Gloranthan junkie, I want to ensure that the main suppliers of this terribly addictive substance is going to be around to continue to supply the material that I need.

Thanks,
- -Matt Thale