Re: Doctrine of the Empire

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:05:13 GMT

Snipping Martin on Char-Un's:
> The unit would also be divided across the area specified by the army HQ as
> its region and, although there would be a location for the regimental HQ, the
> majority of the unit would be in company or half company groups.

That was the bullet-point I was fishing for, thank you. (And roughly the answer I expected, at least if a cavalry company is roughly the size I roughly expect it to be in this instance.) For extra credit, what sort of intra-regimental command strcuture do they have that facilitates this? (No points for 'they have company and half-company commanders', though.)

Cheers,
Alex.