Ilav Off Topix

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_ioxy.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:11:40 -0600

FWIW, I welcome Gian Gero, even under the nom-de-buffoon of Ilav Topix, to the Glorantha digest. As long as he keeps to the topix of the digest, and agrees to bear with those of us who are english-language-bound bread-eating americans/canucks/brits/aussies/kiwis, then I for one am happy to put up with his armchair sociologist pasta-eating italian self.

It should be remembered that the current digest owner instituted the no-pseudonyms rule (in place of the previous rule #4, "there is no rule #4") in response to a digest regular who used a pseudonym to monger rumors anonymously, rather than standing behind his rumor mongering with his name. That is a different situation than using a nom-de-plume.

I hope that this time Gian keeps his temper in check and sticks around a little longer.

Cheers,
Loren
- --
Loren Miller <loren_at_ioxy.com>
http://ioxy.com
A breath of fresh air for Web Design and Development