Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #421

From: Douglas Bailey <trystero_at_ne.mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:53:51 -0500

</lurk>

In Digest V7 #421, edige_at_juno.com writes:

>...In (defunct) "Interactive Fantasy" Magazine #4, Lee Gold talks about...
>writing gaming sourcebooks on Japan and the Vikings. He says, "The Eddas
>refer to Odin and Loki--the most morally ambiguous of the gods--as having
>taken on female form..." (101)

The "About the Author" section in Lee Gold's _GURPS Japan_ strongly suggests that Gold is female (there's a reference to "her magazine _Alarums & Excursions_").

Not that this really affects what you've quoted, but given the context I thought it was worth pointing out. Perhaps Gold is a male taking on female form? :)

doug

<lurk>