Re: Omission of Oria and Dayzatar from SGU

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_celtic-webs.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:29:58 -0700

> Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 19:56:49 GMT
> From: "Roger McCarthy" <rogermccarthy_at_hotmail.com>
> Subject: Omission of Oria and Dayzatar from SGU
>
> Martin Laurie on contents of SGU:
>
> >There is no cult of Oria or Dayzatar for example.
>
> Why on earth not?

We have over 80 cults on our "wish list" including Oria. We have cut the list down to 68 cults that may make it into the book. We have written nearly 45 of those cults and are already at 23,000 words. Our book is only 80,000 long. We had to cut somewhere and cults like Oria got the ax. We also nuked the Darjini Damuski shamans, TheEolian nature spirits shamans, the Glamour thief god, etc etc.

I suppose we could lose Lodril and put Oria in instead. - --

Wesley Quadros
Cruise Director
Celtic Webs Internet Publishing

www.celtic-webs.com