Sentanos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:51:44 +1200

Terra Incognita

>In Genertela Book, Duchy Sentanos is Stongest Nation in Modern Ralios: (but
>weakened by current War against Otkorion and Siglorf Cult and failure of
>Summoning Arkat Incarnate), but I cannot understand Connection Tortun and
>Lady Erengazor with Rokari in Older Version Runequest #3 Deluxe Box
>Introduction Glorantha: this older version mentioned Sentanos as One Hold
>of Rokari Influence.

The standard interpretation is that Lady Erengazor overthrew her Rokari father (circa 1604 ST) and instituted the Proven Appearance of Arkat. I don't think Sentanos in the days of Erengazor's father was solidly Rokari but rather Rokarism was the creed of the court and that the vast majority of Sentanos were Stygians.