Re: Proxies

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:33:04 +0200

[Nick Brooke]

> Martin writes:
>
> > BTW, I do not believe the Emperor Proxies are necessarily all alike in
> > appearance.
>
> I cannot see how this would lead to interesting and amusing game
> situations,
> so I will ignore it. I can see how having hordes of Elvis impersonators in
> and around Moonson's Palace naturally generates scenario ideas
> and MGF, so I
> will continue to use them. YGMV. (And, if you like Martin's material, it
> probably will).

        I think that proxies would have an appearance appropriate to their role. But I can also see the MGF potential of the hordes of impersonators. To harmonize both views, why don't use bodyguards/impersonators like Queen Amidala's handmaidens of Episode One's fame?

        Or better yet, non-living constructs of Sorcery. After all the College of Magic is specialized in coping with Imperial Intrigue, isn't it?

	Cheers,
	An Alex who liked the movie after all.