Re: Last gloranthan publication

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:17:54 +0100 (BST)

I vote we change the subject line to read 'Latest', to avoid tempting fate...

Peter Metcalfe:
> The last fan publication might have been "Ye Booke of Tentacles
> #2" which came out last year but then again it might have
> been "Drastic: Troll", I can't quire remember. The last
> Fanzine would have been Tales #18 which also came out
> last year.

I'm reliably informed that the Drastic Mr. Martin considers said publication to also be a Fanzine. (Though I think 'periodical' may have been the actual word used.) Quantum indeterminacy as to what its 'period' might be, and the fact that its cover price is asymtotically approaching the national debt of a smallish African state is of course, neither here nor there...

Cheers,
Alex.