Red Moon Over Texas

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:54:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/00 6:38:21PM, you write:

<< In Dynasty Alexis had a
 son who died, came back but looked utterly different. She then found another
 son to another man who was adopted and later took over her evil Empire and  was really wicked, but wasn't gay, like the other son. This was _during_ the
 peak viewing period of the shows success. >>

Crikey, I hope this exciting plot thread can be incorporated into the Singular, but not gay, Red Emperor and the Grea tRed Mother Goddess, Alexis. Can we expect Victoria Princlipe as Jar Eel?

Only joking!

Keith N