Yours not mine

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:59:14 EDT

Andrew:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Greg declare at the end of G:CotHW
> that Glorantha is "yours, not mine"?

Nick:
>He did. But then he changed his mind. You've been gregged, again.

No he didn't. Your Glorantha is your Glorantha and he supports that, said so yesterday to me. What you are looking at though is HIS Glorantha. He is publishing something he's wanted to do for years and anything he publishes will be _his_. You don't have to buy it, you don't have to like it, but if you consider Greg the source of canon, then it will be his only until you open the book and change bits you don't like. Then it becomes yours once more.

Martin Laurie

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #585