Malkion and Zzabur

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:01:06 +1200

Jean-Paul Lhuillier:

>Is it me or what? --but was it ever written somewhere (RQ3 ed, Fan pub.
>etc.) that at one point Malkion is assasinated by Zaabur ?... By Zaabur
>????

The Abiding Prayer up at

http://www.glorantha.com/greg/abidingBook.html

does contain the words "Malkion suffered, failed, was murdered by Zzabur, rotted".

What actually happened was that Malkion tried to save the world from the darkness and asked Zzabur for help. Zzabur refused, Malkion and his helpers perished and the Darkness got worse.

On page 6 of Elder Races is IMO the event from Mostali eyes. The ancient council of minerals tries to heal the breaches that now riddled the cosmos. At the height of their ritual, the Devil arrives and kills them all.