Re: Update

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:04:04 -0700

> So inquiring minds want to know how's the release/distribution of Hero
Wars
> coming along? I'm particularily interested as I've committed to running a
> session in it at a local gaming convention in the beginning of June and
> would kind of like to to get a chance to digest it a bit before writing a
> scenario:->

This is Rumor Control, this is Rumor Control.

Greg was supposed to put out an announcement yesterday, but when I talked with him he was trying to do three things at the same time, including his taxes...

This is unofficial until Greg sends out the information (knowing how murphy works, it will cross this message in the mail)

He plans on recieving the final books and collating the boxes next week, then shipping them out the week after that. The most recent problem was having to look at 3(!) sets of bluelines for the rules because of Printer screwups.

This has been Rumor Control

Roderick