Blank Lands

From: Nikk Effingham <nikk_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:09:04 +0100

Alex:

>Nosiness forces me to enquire: what blank land is that has you vexed,
>in particular?

Lalia. My campaign is run in Otkorion, and Lalia is just on the doorstep. I began running it as a land populated sparsely by the odd human tribe of slightly less-than civilised humans, ruled by the lead fist of a troll who had made an autonomous empire within Lalia apart from Guhan. From here he ran raids into Otkorion in the hope of conqueoring the land and increasing his foodstock. My version contained enromous plains scorched by clouds of fire that fell from the sky, ancient Jorstlandi fortresses, troll citadels and sprawling underground cities, ancient tribes locked into bargains with the since departed Arkat, Darkstorm fotresses, mighty darkness demons imprisoned long ago by fire worshippers underneath the desolate scorched plains of the north and... well, much more. My entire current campaign must spend a third of it's time there, and as the campaign revolves around the actions of the Lalian trolls, the change to the blank lands will be quite major. Not that this poses too much problem, but it would've been nice if the new version fitted into my current campaign (although the official Otkorion information may well not coincide with my version). I understand Lalia is now a civilised human state much like the Safelster, or some variant thereof.

*sigh* Nevermind eh?

Nikk

         "Tough on Sin, tough on the causes of Sin!"
                                 - Surantyr the Nonheretic

Nikk Effingham
E-Mail: nikk_at_MailAndNews.com
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/wakboth/