Re: keith asks

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:54:37 +0100

I now see Martin's problem. He is loyally and conscientiously striving to write a deliberately boring account of the imperial succession for Greg, but it is one which he would never dream of using himself.

Poor bugger. No wonder MOB's head is spinning.

> This is what Greg wants. This is what I will write for him at the
relevant
> time. Unless he gets someone else to do it. SGU will not cover this
stuff,
> it is a players, not a GMs book. It will not contradict the RMM position
and
> if it does, you can be sure I didn't write the piece.

I *really* appreciate your saying this, Martin. It gives me much more confidence going forwards with this. Thank you.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick