Soul Parts/Analogy

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:42:11 EDT

I think it might be useful if there were some sort of analogy for soul parts that we could use to make it a bit clearer, at least if there is any misunderstanding. I am sure that the terminology is not being used to mean the same things:

I view Soul Parts as a bit like the parts of the body, or in even more RQ-o-centric terms, as hit locations of the soul. So your soul is made up of a 'left leg part', a 'right leg part' an 'abdomen part' etc. In 'reality' where one leg ends and your abdomen begins is hard to determine but they are clearly identifiable parts, and it is obvious if someone is 'missing a leg', or missing a Snake part. That the Carmanians define the boundaries of these bits differntly accounts for their differing soul parts. Another analogy might be a motor car, with an engine part, a chassis part, a suspension part,  a windscreen wiper part and an additional red furry dice part, that only the illuminated have, but that some Singular people transfer from their old car to their new car, making their transport Unique. (whether the Ten Tests could be an equivalent to the M.O.T test is, perhaps, stretching this analogy a *bit* too far).

Is this anywhere near how anyone else understands soul parts?

Keith N