Nick's Nightmare Scenario

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 22:40:18 +1000

G'day all,

BJM's "Why is Teelo Norri worshipped?" and James Frusetta's lowbrow Moonson humour, top stuff!

Nick's Nightmare Scenario

Martin:

I said:
>Why? I don't see that this has to be the case. As I understand it, the
>"TakenEgi Great Self" is the crucial soul part which defines Moonson. If
>you ain't got it, you ain't Moonson. And if it (for some as-yet unexplained
>Greggly reason) goes AWOL, you can't get Moonson back. (But, what happens
>when a candidate gathers 6 out of 7 parts. Or, hmmmm, adds a new 7th part
>of his own?)

After I posted the above, I found that Nick has already explored such possibilities with his "Nightmare Scenario". Truly excellent stuff, demonstrating quite clearly that Greg can easily have his "maximum imperial breakdown" without resorting to a "maximum irritating retcon".

Cheers,

MOB