Great Sister

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:46:25 +0100

Alex writes:

> I thought it might be appropriate for a full member to belong to Great
> Sister's cult. After all the leader of the Surveyors is her High Priest.
> Hence, I need to write a keyword for her. Where can I find info?

Great Sister's "Life of Moonson" character sheet (including her history and secrets) is available on my website, at:

        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/Moonson/greatsis.htm

A more general and propagandistic/mythical description of Great Sister (previously printed in the "Rough Guide to Glamour") is available at:

        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/vips.htm#greatsis

Some more snippets of info about her are in the Glorontha-Con IV Conpendium Lunar Seminar transcripts, which will also be available on my website Real Soon Now. (Watch this space).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick