Self Sacrifice: NOT!

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:39:17 +0100

In message <200005191616.JAA08832_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
> The directors' preferred

>> solution (which nobody was briefed about, of course) was for this team
>> member to be the claimant himself, which would put him in pole position to
>> win the game.

Playing the slimy head of the Eel clan, I was planning to put myself forward as the object of sacrifice and then throw the candidate, my idiot son Sor-Eel into the void. ("It's for your own good, son!")

But he chickened out on me and went and joined another faction, the idiot.
- --
Michael Cule