Playin' Games, etc.

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:08:08 +0100

Andrew Barton writes:

> Got my Deluxe Boxed Set from Playin' Games, 33 Museum St, London WC1A 1JR,
> phone 020 7323 3080. They still had several copies of the boxed set and
> the individual books as of Friday, and I expect they'd be happy to take
> orders.

They told me they're selling "bucketloads", so don't wait too long. I know Orcs Nest (Earlham Street, just off Cambridge Circus) had loads of copies, too.

> Only problem, the box talks about three books but contained only two. Has
> this happened to other people? I've got all the rules but not 'Gloranthan
> Visions'.

That's a cock-up. Take it back to the shop, and ask for a replacement. Or hassle Issaries, Inc. direct, if you're prepared to wait -- that book can be supplied separately.

My own box had two rather duff A4 photocopied maps (Glorantha and Dragon Pass) which I wouldn't have *dared* advertise on the back of a boxed set for fear of ridicule, but maybe that was all there was meant to be. Hard to believe, I know...

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick