Fan submissions and aldryami

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:22:25 +0100

>No, it's the same with other games "Company X should publish a book on
>Y"/"Why don't they..." etc. There are few Game companies that have the
>entire writing staff in-house (HasbWoTSR does, AEG does)

Not the case anymore with AEG - I, and Simon Bray amongst others have been contacted about working for them

Issaries should therefore make a statement that we are working on LISTX, we are not working on LISTY, but we will welcome freelance submissions on LISTY and if they come up to scratch then work out some way of getting them into print. So, what's is on the central list of the Issaries release schedule and what can us guys go and spod on? Bagsey Grazepak (again) , Black Horse Troop and Black Fang.

>Subject: Aldryami myths continued

Does anybody know of any aldryami parasite myths or ideas - myths, ideas about ivy, mistletoe etc. Would anyone view them as a form of elven vampire?!?!?!?