PraxPak 2

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:28:22 -0400

Hmm. I said "Drastic: Prax 1 & 2" in my other message. I conflated Drastic: Prax and TotRM Prax 1 & 2, naturally due to all of their excellence in publication. Hopefully, neither publisher could be offended by the implicit comparison.

Looking back at the Issaries future plans lists
(http://www.glorantha.com/products/future-plans.html) tells me that the
high-level book, plus lots of smaller geographic level books would be the right approach. The first would be termed a "Player's Book" and would have a title like "Beast Riders" or some such. The more detailed books would be termed "Regional Books"; since the Issaries line deals with Tarsh separately from Sartar and Rinliddi separately from Dara Happa, surely separating Pavis and Sun County is not too far a stretch. The table of contents from Thunder Rebels (http://www.glorantha.com/products/1301.html) and Sartar Rising
(http://www.glorantha.com/products/1401.html) could help us map out what
ought to be in each type of book.

The left-over stories that will doubtless be collected could be put into a Myths and Legends Book, if there is enough to warrant it. I am betting that there is enough of peoples' web sites that could be cleaned up and pieced together. Getting Greg's clearance on the result might be impossible, however.

Chris Lemens

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #667