Re: HW

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:57:14 +0100 (BST)

David Cake quotes, I know not whom:
> >Still I rate an issue of Tales or Drastic higher than HW in professionalism
> >and usefulness for my gaming in Glorantha so far.

> Tragically, I agree with much of the professionalism part.
> Errata and an index are both needed very quickly.

What, you mean the people involved in HW are being paid _less_ than the Tales crowd for their work? With Steve's cover prices at least, I could part believe this, actually. ;-)

Sorry, this is just a linguistic bugbear I'm plagued with (professional good... amateur bad...). We now return you to your regularly scheduled bunfight...

Cheers,
Alex.