Re: deluxe box contents

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:41:49 -0700

>phases. And I still can't believe the deluxe set shipped without the
>Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars book. With all due respect to
>the authors of the Gloranthan Visions stories, that volume was an
>inadequate substitute.

My understanding of the situation was in development HW got too big and became HW and the Narrator's book. To also include Glorantha in the box would have changed the deluxe price point to more like $55, too high for an intro product and would have messed with all the distributor pre-orders at the lower price. GV was added to split the difference, not to replace Glorantha. Glorantha was replaced by the the rules getting to big and becoming the NB. It would have also delayed the project yet another few weeks. You'd have to check with Issaries to be sure though.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com
www.wizards-attic.com