Re: Blue Llamas

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:22:02 +0100 (BST)

Nick Brooke:
> [Yazurkial Blue Llama] comes back West to help Argrath tear down the Red
> Moon, armed with the Eastern Dragon (is this the Phoenix? the new Emperor of
> Kralorela? both??).

Greg mentioned something like this at _last_ year's Tentacles: the gist of it seemed to be that Argath calls numerous dragons, from hither and thither. The clear implication was that one of them is from KraLor. No idear if it's in any way related to Emperorship, one of the existing, known dragons, or what.

My theory, for the purposes of this email message, is that there's a Western Dragon somehow connected to the Grotaron. (Grotara? Grotari?)

Cheers,
Alex.