Lunar Culinary Habits

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:15:11 +1000

Hi,

Lunar Culinary Habits

Alexandre Lanciani:
>> Which of the following courses could, in your opinion, be served in a
>> fashionable Glamour restaurant?
>>
>> - - Krarshtkid soup
>>
>> - - Krarshtkid risotto
>>
>> - - Scorpion Man and Newtling tails salad
>>
>> - - Duck liver paté, served with Stormapples sauce (surely not after
1613, as
>> Duck meat becomes way too common)
>>
>> - - Gorp pudding, served with enough protective magic (the breeder variety
>> would be the most exquisite IMO)
>>
>> - - Fried heron eggs (maybe in a restaurant that caters to Alkothi)
>>
>> I am also open to suggestions (as long as they're at least as horrible as
>> those above).
>
> Walktapus Stew--the meal you never quite finish.

I hear Gondo Holst serves a rather succulent roast "kid".

See also "Top Seven Gloranthan Foods" in TALES #6...

Bye,

MOB

Michael O'Brien,
Cinemedia Screen Education
Tel: 03 9651 1205
Fax: 03 9651 0606
3 Treasury Place East Melbourne VIC 3002 Australia www.cinemedia.net/education/

Cinemedia is an Australian cultural organisation which encourages and assists the development, production, exhibition and knowledge of film, television and new media.