Troll Ball

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 23:27:29 +0200

Simon Hibbs:
>Tentacles was the usual eclectic mix of freeforms, panels,
>games, boozing sessions and blokes with rubber swords.
>The Trollball was particularly wet this year, thanks to a seemingly
limitless >supply of water baloons. Unfortiunately the referee showed a dismaying lack >of authority, allowing the players to get away with a number of mass assaults
>against the crowd. It's the first time I've seen a pitch invasion in
reverse.

This was deliberate. A water balloon hit Claudia, the Xiola Umbar Priestess. She rightfully complained to Joerg, and he sent the players to punish the miscreant spectators. It was a very good session. Daniel