Lunar Justice

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:27:59 +0100

>Who would you put forwards as the Lunar God with an interest in
>Justice?
>
>The Orlanthi have a combination of Lhankor Mhy and Humakt. Irripi
>Ontor's far more a classical Sage and Yanafal Tarnils is too much a
>soldier. Danfice Xaron is specifically Criminal repentance, not
>justice in general. Who fills the gap?
>
>I might have a Lunar Magistrate character to deal with in a Hero Wars
>game.

I would say that you'd be more likely to find something suitable in the Solar pantheon. As I recall it the Lunar Magistrate in HOME OF THE BOLD was a Yelm worshipping noble with enough integrity to blast the untruthful witness with Solar Fire. Have a look in THE GLORIOUS ReASCENT  OF YELM in you have a copy. Yelm is the most likely candidate in my estimation.
- --
Michael Cule