Re: worlds

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:14:56 +0100 (BST)

Weihe, David:
> The table works better if you reorder it as Animist, Theist, Sorcery,
> Mystic, Draconic, Dream. It then appears to cluster around a diagonal.

The main diagonal, or the transverse one? Not sure as to the Significance of this...

> Also, Mystic/Theists would apply to the average East Islander.
> Depending on how you read the early Seshnelan records, the Sepedalists
> (sp?) may have been Animist/Sorcery. BlackArkat gives the trolls
> that spot, or else the Theist/Sorcery spot. This should pad out the
> matrix a bit.

My particular qualms are the rows and columns corresponding to Dragon+X, Dream+X, and vice versa. That they are as sparse makes me wonder about their soundness as different categories, in the same sense.

Cheers,
Alex.