Re: Clan generation

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_urbanet.ch>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:45:02 +0200

> Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:46:29 -0700
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
> Subject: Re: clan generation
>
> Christoph Kohring asked
>
>>What clan generation system ? What questions ? :o)
>
> One of the books dealing with Heortlings will have a clan generation
> system somewhat similar to the one in King of Dragon Pass.

OK, another reason why I should buy your excellent game. (I've never even *played* with any computer game, so that will be a first for me...) :o)

> I believe once the book is out, there will be a Java-based version on
> www.glorantha.com as well.

Yeah, next year if the latest schedule is to be believed... :o( (I still do not understand why G:IttHW & AR were the first published supplements instead of "Thunder Rebels" & "Sartar Rising !" which would *really* have made HW playable for beginners & old-hands alike. But I must be the only one... ) <Grumble, grumble...>

Christoph, happy owner (!) of G:IttHW & soon-to-be owner of AR. (Go figure...)