Re: Jolanti

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:00:35 EDT

David Cake:

<< > I'd imagine so. Jolanti, by definition, are only found where dwarves are
>(a jolanti that has escaped is called a 'dringi'), and I can't see many
>nilmergs running about on their own.

     Except for that group of renegade Jolanti/dringi that Gonn Orta freed once. I think they ended up in Aggar? >>

     Not much of an 'except', given that I specifically excluded dringi in the sentence you're replying to - and dringi and jolanti are about as different as humans and herd men (they aren't even in the same chapter of AR). Though, since you mention it, yes, the best known (only?) dringi are those which Gonn Orta freed, and which now live in Aggar and Saug.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky