Re: Goblins

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:33:32 +0100

In message Goblins, Peter Metcalfe writes

>Keith Nellist:
>>I dont see wh y they are chaos tainted, although they certainly could be.
>
>Mainly because Zorak Zoran wanted to kill them off.

I don't think the fact that ZZ wants to kill you should be taken as conclusive evidence that you are chaotic, although either form reverse is probably true...

If you're chaotic ZZ wants to kill you off If ZZ doesn't want to kill you off, you're not chaotic but
Sometimes ZZ just wants to kill you off for the hell of it! - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |