Dragon Pass Climate

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:43:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/00 6:20:30PM, you write:

<< I have to admit that I thought the endless succession of bitterly  cold winters was a bit much. However, Dragon Pass is pretty much the  highest point on the continent, and altitude does count for  something. You'd also have to look at the wind patterns (do they get  that arctic air sweeping in from Canada, like central USA? I can't  remember this for Sartar). >>

Surely bits of the mountain ranges around the Pass are much higher? Highest 'lowland' bit perhaps? I always imagined it was a bit like England, but that's because I live here. Greg probably imagines it as California, with extreme winters for added Storm Fun.

I am never sure about the whole temperature thing for the whole of Genertela; Peloria, frex, has toga wearing southern Europeans/Middle East type cultures and is north of
the 'northern barbarians of Dragon Pass.

Keith N
Keith N