truths

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:29:44 +0300

Graham Robinson:
:2. Having, as Adept and others have asked for, a single set of answers to
:the big questions actually makes running this sort of game harder.

Hey! I want to know what's behind it all. My gamer's don't, and the Gloranthan cultures definitely don't.

I've always disliked a fellow GM:s habit of giving information straight from the RQ Gloranthan Cults book to the players. Information he also heald absolutely true. It really hurt my suspension of disbelief that he gave GM information directly to the players.

A lot of my time is speant writing culture spesific stuff, clan spesif myths and suchlike.

Knowing the truth behind Glorantha (or at least more guidelines towards the said truth) definitely does not mean that you don't have myriad subjective "truths" and worldviews to cater to the players.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.