Kralorela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:35:41 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>August Dragon:

>Since Ascension of Emperor
>Vashanti(0ST), he has woke up Four Times and showed his tremendous
>Wisdom and Power of foresight for each time.

In an draft bio of Yao Fune, I described an utterance of the August Dragon as: "Unlike his past utterances, his response was simple, clear and unequivocal."

>Miyo Rice Mother:

>Kralorelan Fertility Goddess who controls Rice Crop, She was born in
>Jaubon Province and Daughter of Emperor Shavaya.

Actually she's a gift from the Blue Dragon of the Deep to Emperor Shavaya. Her birthplace IMO would mark the place where Shavaya planted the first rice seed. The Teshnans and Vormaino would get their rice through a similar method.

>Yao Fune:

>Pacifist Religionist who insists bringing back sunken Land of Suam Chou.

Not actually insist IMO. He's simply preached a cure for Kralorela's woes (i.e. their habit of getting conquered by ShangHsa, Sheng Seleris and Sekever) to such an effect that the damage of previous conquests would be negated. He personally is beyond such matters - the three years spent in the desert is actually how long it took for him to respond to the question first asked...