New List Administrator

From: Stephen P. Martin <stephen_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:23:32 -0800

Greetings from Issaries!

We are happy to announce that the Glorantha Digest has a new administrator. Graham Robinson was one of several people who volunteered to take over the list. We are happy to have him take over this burden.

Issaries, Inc., has never had any official relationship with the Glorantha Digest, nor do we want to, for two reasons. First, we simply do not have the time to maintain a list of this size and volume. More importantly, however, the Glorantha Digest is and always has been a place for people to explore their own ideas about Glorantha. It is a fertile source of ideas, many of which have become part of publications, both official and fan-created. We would not want to do anything to stifle that creativity.

Thus, although we selected Graham to take over this task, we did so only because the previous list administrator put the Digest in our laps. We do not view the Digest as "ours." We hope that it flourishes as it continues into the future, whether or not it changes in format or location. Greg has been active on the Digest recently, and plans to remain involved with the Digest.

We wish the Digest many more years of life, and the participants many hours of pleasure.

Stephen Martin
Issaries, Inc.  900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648   Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <http://www.herowars.com/>www.HeroWars.com