Third Eye Blue

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:29:01 +1300

Jerome Blondel:

> >They are related to or associated with the Blue People that invaded
> >mythical Wendaria. The Blue People came from the Sweet Sea that
> >also flooded much of Fronela during this time.

>Is this canonical or just an assumption?

I've been told there is a connection between the two and the Janubian Flooding of Fronela was the subject of a Greg's Q&A some time ago ("Why does the Sweet Sea have two rivers flowing from it?" or something like that).

>What's the origin of the connection? Is it because the Blue People 'ruled
>all of Fronela' just like the Third Eye Blue people claim they have? (and
>both have 'blue' in their names :)) Or are there other clues?

The Third Eye Blue kingdom over all Fronela is, I think, different from the Janubian Flood.

>The Logicians were those guys who kept challenging people at magic
>contests, weren't they?

AFAIK they've stopped doing it since the last people they challenged (the Carmanians) turned out to be such sore losers.

>And they came from the Land of Logic.

That's correct. Their philosophy is probably indistinguishable from that taught at the University of Sog City.