RE: Telmori

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:43:54 +0100 (CET)

Philipp Grawe:

> What about the ones in Dragon Pass? Are they all
> cursed? Just some cursed?
>
> I mean, playing a Telmori could be fun, but not if
> you're uncontrollably
> turning into a ravaging Wolf in the middle of
Boldhome
> every Clayday (or
> whatever day it is). It becomes a little
impractical.

Unless I am mistaken, the Telmori of Dragon Pass are all cursed.

Playing a Telmori in a non-Telmori campaign might not be the best of ideas, though. To everyone else they are just dangerous and murderous brutes. The Telmori of Dragon Pass have waged war on the Sartarite tribes several times in the (not so distant) past. They exterminated the Maboder tribe, fr ex. In fact, I believe that the Telmori deserve to be feared.

It would not be unthinkable to play an outlaw Telmori, exiled from his tribe. Although it would be extremely unusual for any of the Wolf People to join a Heortling (or Lunar or whatever) hero band, I would allow it in my game under the right circumstances.

Growl snarl,

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?
Ditt_namn_at_yahoo.se - skaffa en gratis mailadress på http://mail.yahoo.se