Arkat and EWF questions

From: dabick_at_excite.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to tie a few things up for my campain and have some time line questions.

When did Arkat arrive in Dragon Pass chasing Gabji?

How long before his human followers got fed up with him becoming a Darkman and his joining the Uz to continue his assualt?

How long after that did the Dragonkill War take place?

Was Arkat one of the catalysts of the breakdown of the EWF? Or did he just take advatage of what was happening?

The armies from Sun County and Prax that went to help in DP were destroyed in the Dragonkill War. What was their conection to the EWF? I am assuming the Sun County were responding to help aid the humans that were still trying to hold the EWF together. I seem to recall that they were established by the EWF. But what about the Praxians? I don’t see why they would care or send help. Maybe I am remembering wrong about them sending warriors.

Thanks in advance.
Jim

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/