Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #574

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:33:48 +0100 (BST)

Mike Dawson wrote,

> How Heroes stop or reverse aging seems to be a Big
Secret. To my knowledge, Greg has never mentioned how this occurs, ...Here are a few guesses on my part:

My guesses:

One 'canonical' immortality I know of is to be found in a fungus in Sporewood (from Trollpak). Great site for HW adventures definitely deserves to be written up, encounters with trolls, dark elves, molds, fungi, spores. Could be the ideal destination for your Old character - though I don't know if its a 'fountain of youth'.

Antoher one ins the Masters of Luck and Death contest in the Holy Country, good luck...

Then there is the Delecti soloution, maybe he could be convinced to let your player join him...

I can't decide whether these are short cuts and so have associated limitations or side affects, or whether heroes all use different methods, many of which have side affects.

Ian Cooper

Do You Yahoo!?